Ainsworths in the UK specialise in the preparation of Bach Flower Remedies and traditional homeopathics. Ainsworths have a worldwide reputation as a centre of excellence. In 1980 Ainsworths were anointed with the Royal Warrants of Appointment to the HM The Queen, HM the Queen Mother and HRH the Prince of Wales as suppliers of Bach flower remedies.
Ainsworths Bach Flower Remedies are completely committed to the philosophy, method and spirit of Dr Edward Bach and are preserved at a 1:240 dilution of flower essence, closely following his original instructions. The Bach flower remedies are produced from an organic natural environment of woodland, river, pastures and gardens, whom grounds are owned, conserved and protected, with minimum human intervention. This ensures the quality and integrity of the finished product.
Original Bach Flowers from the UK
Not homeopathically diluted
Ainsworths pride themselves in education on the Bach Flower system. Courses and workshops are periodically available, enabling those attending to use their Bach Flower kits to support Emotional Wellbeing.
Martin & Pleasance distribute the following Ainsworths remedies:
- Individual 1-38 Bach flower remedies
- Recovery Remedy
- Dr Bach’s original five flower rescue formula (Cherry Plum., Clematis, Impatiens, Rock Rose and Star of Bethlehem, preserved in a brandy solution).
- A complete Bach Flower set
- This includes all 1-38 remedies 10mL, 1x Recovery Remedy 10mL and 1x alcohol free Rest&Quiet Sleep drops 15mL.
- Conveniently packed in an Ainsworths canvas carry case, which is portable, light and holds all 40 inclusive remedies, ensuring the remedies can be transported safely and securely.
- 3 FREE Bach Flower training modules + live workshop with Tony Pinkus – with every kit purchase. CPE points available.
Ainsworths Training Modules are offered FREE with every Bach Kit purchase. This course differentiates from all other Bach Flower training available.
- Module 1: Introduction to Ainsworths Bach Flowers
- Module 2: Journey of Emotional Wellbeing – purpose of Bach Flowers
- Module 3: Introduction to the ABC method – a simple approach to understanding & utilising the flowers
CPE points are available for practitioners. For more information on this courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin & Pleasance also endorse Mark Wells (BSc.ND.MSocSc.) Ainsworths Bach Flower courses. Please contact email@example.com for external course dates & pricing.